HOW WE MET (Kate's version) You can find true love at a bar. I had just finished college and moved to Seattle. With no friends of my own, I tagged along with my little brother to meet his friends at Waldo's. I wanted to play pool and my brother suggested I play with Matt. I knew during the course of the many pool games we played, that he was the man I would end up with. He had a great personality and smiled just as much as I did. He offered to make me dinner the next night and I accepted.
So the next night, I had a light snack and went to Time Out. I needed a drink because for the first time, I had been stood up. When I got there, whom did I see in the back of the bar? Yes, Matt. The bartender (also the Best Man) offered to let him know I was there, but instead I had him tell Matt that there was very hungry girl at the bar. Matt, overcome with guilt, came over and apologized. He had some lame excuse about wanting to get my bother's permission before taking me out. He then spent the rest of the evening by my side. He didn’t stand me up the next time and we have been together ever since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment