I didn't realize how much drool was on his Christmas outfit until I saw these pictures. Oh well, he is a baby, what are you gonna do...
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Too long for no blog!
So Mason is now pounding away on the rice cereal and moments away from the real food. Mason will be motoring away in the next couple of months. I'm now starting to batten down the hatches. Kate is a rock and powering through the 5:30am wake up calls to feed Mason and make it to work on time. I'm on the verge of a new career path and hoping to be employed by February. So life is good and hopefully better by the end of the month. Here's some new shots of Mason from the holidays.
I didn't realize how much drool was on his Christmas outfit until I saw these pictures. Oh well, he is a baby, what are you gonna do...
I didn't realize how much drool was on his Christmas outfit until I saw these pictures. Oh well, he is a baby, what are you gonna do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Matt, any luck on the new career path?
Post a Comment