Saturday, June 20, 2009
Point Defiance Zoo
We took a family trip to the zoo down in Tacoma along with some friends (Micha, Tanya and 2 1/2 year old Riley). It really is a pretty nice zoo. Mason had a great time. His favorite things were the parakeets and otters. He just laughed and laughed while pounding on the glass at the otters. My favorite were the Walruses in the underwater viewing. I had Mason right up front against the glass while they swam right up to us over and over. Mason just watched wide eyed and with his mouth open. He started getting little scared when one came at us from the side and he wasn't ready for it. I wish I was able to get a photo but I did not have enough hands. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment