Monday, July 20, 2009

First Day of Daycare

Kate: Today is Mason's first day of daycare. We walked in and he was very excited about all the kids. I put him down and he walked off to join the older kids with puzzles. He looked back once and smiled at me, then joined the kids at the table and that was that. So I stood there for a few minutes and thought "So I guess I'm just supposed to leave now... He'll be fine. He won't choke to death on the lunch they give him. He is going to have lots of fun."
I was still freakin out though. I called at lunch time. They said he was doing great, bumped his head but was doing great.
Matt: When I picked him up he wasn't even that happy to see me. He ate well, napped well, and was "Happy" pretty much the whole time.

No comments: