Mason
Newest words: Please, Bum, Wee wee, Cookie, Milk, Nooooooo, Boom, Knee, Water, Bottle, Binky, Night Night, Booger, Wall, Book
Names: Dick, Rick, Ming, Donald, Heidi, Matt, Justin, Mel
Favorite Animals: Lions and Tigers and Bear (our dog) "Raawwrr!"
Matt and Kate
I, Kate, will be unemployed in January. I've got a little severance and can collect unemployment so its not the end of the world. There seem to be jobs out there for which I am qualified. I'm staying positive and looking forward to my time off. Along with my job searching and quality time with Mason, I have the grandios plans to: start potty training, get some painting and other house projects done, sell some stuff on ebay and/or craigslist, maybe even read a book which I haven't done in 3 years.
Matt is wonderful.
We are looking forward to our brothers Scott and Dave coming into town along with Shannon and Evan. It should be a really fun Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment