Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New job and Mason is so smart :)

I started my new job this month as a Bookkeeper with a property management and finance company.  So far its great and the ladies I work with are great.  I think I will be very happy here.
Mason:  He is just so smart (I know I'm a little biased).  He knows many of the colors and is talking up a a storm.  Today he saw some people walking their dog and when I asked him what color the dog was.  He thought for a few seconds and yelled "Black!", which it was.
At home, I pointed to our dog and asked "Who's that" 
he said "Bear"
"and what is he?"
he said "a doggy!"
"thats right, and who am I?'
he said "Mommy!"
"thats right, and what am I?"
he said "Kate!", very proud of himself.

No comments: