Monday, June 29, 2009

Backyard fun

Matt and I have been working every weekend fixing up our back yard. We are trying to get it ready for Mason's birthday party on July 11th. It is looking great. Silly me did not take any "before" pics but when we are done I'll post some "after" pics. I've been working on a large rock walled section around a huge tree in the middle of the yard that was awkward and took up too much room. So now I've split the area in two, rebuilt two fantastic rock walls and put in some steps. Matt has done some great cosmetic work around the sides of the yard and in front of the house. We have a large variety of some really interesting plants and trees on our property.
Of course we are doing all this work and it will probably rain for the party.

1 comment:

Galen said...

How did the party go? You must post some photos!