Well, Mason's second day of daycare didn't go quite as smooth as the first one. Poor little guy has a tiny little mouth mark on his back shoulder-blade. Mason is learning that not all kids are as huggy and happy as he is.
Grandma Cathy and Papa picked him up that afternoon. It had been over a week since Mason had seen his Papa and he was so happy to see him that he cried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For a while Amelia was the biter now she's the one getting bit. Unfortunately this will continue to happen...do you get "incident" reports? Amelia has had so many that I started keeping all of them just so I could look back on them when she's older. My favorite one is when she bit her best friend on her cheek! It was horrible! Today she got bit on her leg by another girl. Hang in there, he'll still be your sweet little boy!
OH MAN Kate...those daycares are horrible! When I worked at MLC in Omaha, we had 2 habitual biters in my classroom. Make sure you get incident reports every time something happens and if this becomes routine then you should threaten to leave. Unfortunately so many of these daycares are willing to risk losing the good kids than to just get rid of the bad ones! In my opinion, the problem children are a liability and they need to kick 'em out!
You are too funny Peg. Daycare isn't so bad. No more bites or bumps. He is such a social kid I don't know how else he would get that kind of needed interaction. I am glad I didn't have to put him in until he was one.
Post a Comment